Whether you are joining us for a work placement or to launch your career, we care about your future.
At Bilfinger Industrietechnik Salzburg GmbH, you'll add valuable practical experience to your theoretical knowledge.
Every year during the summer months (and also at other times of the year), school and university students come to find out about our company. They help us in the following specialist areas:
- Project support
- Materials management
- Engineering design
- Electrical engineering
- Process engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Energy management
for at least 4 weeks.
Interested? Then send in your application via the Jobs portal or, if no vacancies are being advertised, email us on your own initiative, sending your application documents (CV, covering letter, reference, preferred specialist department, duration of work placement) to karriere.salzburg. @bilfinger.com
We are also happy to use our technical expertise to help you with your final assignment or thesis (HTL [polytechnic], Bachelor's or Master's degree) in the course of your work placement with us or under some alternative arrangement. Simply send an email with your CV, letter of motivation (field of interest, expectations, circumstances) to karriere.salzburg. @bilfinger.com
Finished HTL? What next? Start your career with us as a project engineer.
- First job and a career in the world of engineering
- Professional support
- Flat corporate structures, team-based working environment
- Varied work
- Stimulating environment
- Opportunity to play an active role and put your ideas into effect
- Involvement in international projects
- Positions of responsibility for all
- Career path from engineer to technical specialist or project manager
- Graduates from HTL [polytechnic] (in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, business management, business IT, materials engineering, automation, IT, energy management, environmental engineering)
- University students studying process engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, environmental engineering, engineering sciences, biochemistry or similar
- Good marks - they increase your chances but do not mean everything to us
- People who are willing to learn, ambitious, inquisitive and focused on finding solutions
- Total commitment to our company
- Focus on serving the customer
Join the Bilfinger Industrietechnik Salzburg team and get your career off to a flying start.